This page contains outdated Headstomper 2017 info.
- It is not allowed to bring food or drinks to the venue. Tap water is okay to bring.
- The venue is a pub so both food and drinks are available there.
- It is not allowed to eat or drink around the gaming stations.
- Bad behaviour causes expel and disqualification.
- Carrying or trying to buy alcohol below the Swedish legal age (18) causes expel and disqualification.
- All tournaments will be played Double Elimination. That means you're not knocked out of the tournament until you've lost twice.
- If the Grand Final is reset, it is considered a new match, so both players may change their characters etc.
- Large tournaments (over 32 players) will have Double Elimination pools where the loss is kept the entire tournament.
- The prize pots will be paid out in a 70/20/10 manner. A pot bonus from O'Learys of 300 SEK which must be used in the bar is given to the champion of each tournament.
- We do not provide controllers, so you need to bring your own preferred controller.
- You need to check in on location a minimum of 30 minutes before your pool starts. Be there on time! You can check pool assignments yourself at Tournament Mode. Check-in rules if you proceed to the later stages will be communicated to you by a judge.
- You are expected to show up immediately when called for a match by a judge. Failure to do so will lead to forfeit of the match.
- After finishing a match, the winner must report the outcome of the match to the judge.
- Pausing the game will result in forfeit of the round, unless nothing could change the outcome of the round or the other player chooses to allow it. Games that have the option to disable pause or enable slow pause will have those settings enabled.
- The TOs and the judges always have the final say in rule disputes.
- The rules posted on this page may change at any time.
Game specific rulesWe play by EVO rules with the following exceptions:
- Game versions will be EU.
- All top 8 matches are 3/5 games.