- It is not allowed to bring alcoholic beverages to the venue. Beer can be bought at the bar.
- It is not allowed to eat or drink around the gaming stations.
- Bad behaviour causes expel and disqualification.
- Carrying or trying to buy alcohol below the Danish legal age (18) causes expel and disqualification.
- All tournaments will be played by the Double Elimination format. That means you're not knocked out of the tournament until you've lost twice.
- If the Grand Final is reset, it is considered a new match, so both players may change their characters etc.
- Large tournaments (over 32 players) will have Double Elimination pools where the loss is kept the entire tournament.
- The prize pots will be paid out in a 70/20/10 manner.
- We do not provide controllers, so you need to bring your own preferred controller.
- You need to check in on location a minimum of 30 minutes before your pool starts. Be there on time! Pool assignments will be posted when registration has closed and the brackets are final. Check-in rules if you proceed to the later stages will be communicated to you by a judge.
- You are expected to show up immediately when called for a match by a judge. Failure to do so will lead to forfeit of the match. Please stay around your pool area at all times, and communicate with a jugde if you need to leave briefly.
- After finishing a match, the winner must report the outcome of the match to the judge.
- Pausing the game will result in forfeit of the round, unless nothing could change the outcome of the round or the other player chooses to allow it. Games that have the option to disable pause or enable slow pause will have those settings enabled.
- The TOs and the judges always have the final say in rule disputes.
- The rules posted on this page may change at any time.
Game specific rules
We play by EVO rules with the following exceptions:
- Game versions will be EU.
- Matches are 2/3 games.
- All top 8 matches are 3/5 games, except Tekken 7
- All top 3 matches are 3/5 games
- The Tekken World Tour Rules will supersede all other rules.
Street Fighter V Arcade Edition
- The Capcom Pro Tour Rules will supersede all other rules.
- The prizes will we paid out in the following manner:
- 1st place: 70 % of the tournament's prize pot
- 2nd place: 20 % of the tournament's prize pot
- 3rd place: 10 % of the tournament's prize pot
- Prize winners are required to provide adequate information to get paid. Prize winners are responsible to report and potentially pay tax on their winnings.
- Tekken 7 will receive a pot bonus of 1000 USD, paid out to the top 4 placers. This pot bonus will not be paid out by Headstomper.